Eyebrow threading is an ancient hair-removal technique, practiced for centuries among the most beautiful women of Asia and the Middle East. It is the best alternative to waxing and tweezing, especially for sensitive skin. Unlike waxing, threading does not remove a layer of skin, which can leave the skin on your face susceptible to sun damage. By far the least invasive method of facial hair removal, this method creates a graceful brow with clean, well-defined edges that frame the eye.
Here at Chic Clinique, a threading expert takes a thin cotton thread and twists it into a double strand, which then is swept along the skin. With rhythmic – almost hypnotic – movement, unwanted hairs are secured in the thread and lifted from the follicle with precision and finesse.
Many of our customers agree that threading causes less discomfort than brow waxing. Because it targets individual hairs, threading keeps skin irritation to a minimum. Excessive pulling on delicate skin around the eyes is eliminated, and for those sensitive to waxing or depilatory products, there is no exposure to irritants.
A simple eyebrow threading can take just 5-7 minutes. The upper lip takes about 3 minutes; a full face thread takes about 15-20 minutes.
• and Fingers
• Less messy and time consuming than waxing.
• 100% natural; no artificial waxes, chemicals or invasive techniques used
• Hair does not grow back as fast.
• The skin doesn’t usually get red and irritated.
• Threading can target individual hairs.
• Hair only needs to grow just above the skin to get threaded.
• Over time, hair becomes finer and more sparse.
• Threading will pick up the finest hairs from the surface of the skin.
• Excellent option for those who use Retina, and Accutane. Dermatologist recommended!
• 100% suitable for skin that is too sensitive for waxing or laser hair removal
• Many people who breakout from waxing tend not to breakout from threading
• Inexpensive alternative to waxing or laser
Copyright © 2018 Chic Clinique - All Rights Reserved.